RadioPromoHub allows you to organize and keep track of all your promo items. Things like: stickers, pull up banners, tables, tents or even the station vehicles.
- Login to RadioPromoHub using your favourite browser.
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar (If you do not see "AdminCP", you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select "Event Management" from the submenu. (If you do not see "Event Management", you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Then select “Promo Items”
If you already have items in your database they will appear on the left.
- To add new items to your list, locate the Add New Item section on the right.
- Just add the name of the item
- Enable or disable the “Quantity Option”. This option will allow the user to assign a quantity of the items when they’re assigned in a promo event.
- Click “Add Item” and you’re done!
To make any changes after the item has been added click “Edit”.
To delete an item simply hit “Delete”.