These are the steps if you need to make any changes to the original information collected from contest winners.
- Login to RadioPromoHub using your favourite browser
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar (If you do not see AdminCP, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select Prize Management from the sub-menu. (If you do not see Prize Management, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select Winner List (If you do not see Winner List, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Locate the winner whose information you'd like to edit. You can search or scroll through the list of winners. To search winners who have already claimed their prize click the Claimed Prizes button the top right-hand corner.
- Once you’ve located your winner click the blue Info & Media Files button
- Under the Winner Information section click the purple Edit Winner button (if you don’t see Edit Winner, you don’t have sufficient permissions)
- This will take you to an edit screen where you can change any information that was originally collected from the winner including custom fields.
- Click Save Winner/Qualifier Information and you’re done.