- Login to RadioPromoHub using your favourite browser
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar (If you do not see AdminCP, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select Super Admin from the submenu. (If you do not see Super Admin, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select Config System Settings(If you do not see Config System Settings, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- In the tabbed section at the top of the screen, click Preview Settings.
This section allows you to fully customized the look of your Remote Presentation and Client Creative Previews.
We recommend opening a non-active remote presentation to see your changes in real time.
To make changes to any color click the squared colored icon. If you know the color hex code you can enter in the field next to the color square.
The next section is customizing what your client's will see in the header of your presentation or preview screen.
There are 4 options to choose from in Header Type:
Text Header: Text header contains the text in the field provided.
Header Image: This contains only the image selected in the Header Image Field
Client Image and Header Image: This contains the client logo (uploaded in Client Profile) and the select logo in the Header Image field below. If no client image, only the selected image below will display.
Client Image: Only the client image will display, and if no client image. The header image will appear. If no header image uploaded the following text will appear "Script/Audio Preview" or "Remote Presentation".
Once you have chosen your header type you now have to provide Text/Image.
Header Text: This is the text that will display at the top Remote Presentations and Client Creative Preview if Text Header is selected.
Header Image: Upload your station/company logo. This is the image that will be display when "Header Image" or "Client Image and Header Image".
Current Header Image: Once a Header Image is uploaded it will display here.
Approval Instructions: These are the instructions provided to the client in the Client Creative Preview. Ex. Be sure to check the spelling, price, company name and location are all correct before approving the script/audio.